BridesMade improves the bridesmaid dress shopping experience through size adjustable dress designs, dresses made out of comfortable and breathable textiles, and a rental platform. We are a startup that has been operating for just shy of 3 years, with a small team and a fast-paced working environment. You can learn more at www.bridesmade.ca & feel free to ask any questions in an interview!
We are looking for two (2) Customer Service Representatives to respond and handle customer queries and complaints, as well as sell products. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
These are part-time roles offering approximately 10-20 hours per week, and you will be working out of our new boutique. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- You will also be known as a Stylist and offer brides and bridesmaids advice on dresses
- Sell products and services
- Resolve product or service problems
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods, tools and processes
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, text message, email, mail or social media
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade the customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Work with the rest of the customer service team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- At least two (2) years working in a retail or customer service setting
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, take initiative on new projects/ideas, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Superior organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Google products (Gmail, Google Drive, and GCal) is an asset
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Willingness to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment at a young and growing company
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
If interested, please apply by submitting your cover letter, resume, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.