30 Things to do Before your Wedding Day: The Ultimate Wedding Timeline
Congratulations on your engagement!
What an exciting time! But now what? It is time to bring your dreams to life. It may feel overwhelming at times but our step by step guide will help you break it down into manageable pieces. Having a month by month to do list will ensure that you don’t forget any of the little details!
10 – 12 Months
6 – 8 Months
4 – 6 Months
- Rent your BridesMade Dresses
- Do your hair and makeup Trials
- Order your cake or sweet treats
- Order your wedding dress
- Hire a florist
- Book your music entertainment
2 – 4 Months
- Book your honeymoon
- Order wedding invites
- Organize Bridal party gifts
- Finalize vows
1 – 2 Months
- Organize your marriage license
- Re-confirm all details with your vendors
- Mail invitations
- Confirm your guest lists
1 – 2 Weeks
- Finalize the seating chart & provide updated head count to vendors
- Pick up any last minute items
- Get your nails and spray tan done!
- Get lots of rest!
This year will pass by quickly so enjoy it and your big day will be perfect! The best thing to do is get started early. Check the first thing off your list by ordering your FREE colour swatches from BridesMade. Remember that this is your wedding and you can add in or take out steps depending on what your dream wedding is!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.